OUR MISSION: Provide sanctuary and support for women survivors of sex trafficking and prostitution.
OUR VISION: Women growing individually and reclaiming their freedom while living in community.
Peoria Home Welcomes New Board Members
We are excited to welcome:
> Patrick Clark, retired physician and mental health counselor, and,
> Betsy Rivera, attorney, Seattle & Shoreline Community Colleges
If interested, please contact us for more information at email@example.com
Have you found yourself cleaning your home from top to bottom during the COVID stay-at-home, only to end up with a pile of items you no longer need? Considering holding a garage sale to help these items find new homes?
You can help in supporting the Peoria Home residents with your sale;
- Hold your sale as a benefit for the Peoria Home women survivors.
- Include a donation jar and Peoria Home literature for your visitors to learn & give more.
- Not interested in your own GS? Consider donating your clean, in good shape items for the Peoria Home Garage Sale!
- Garage Sale: Saturday, August 15th, 10am-5pm
- Item drop off locations to be advised
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Have an unwanted car, truck, boat or RV that is taking up valuable space in your driveway? Donate it to Peoria Home – the money from the sale will directly benefit the Peoria Home program.
PEORIA HOME RESOURCE LINE: (425)309-5203, Our ‘Resource Line’ is available for women in or out of the life. We are here for you. Looking for community resources, we can help. TEXT or CALL. All information is confidential.
Want to Stay Informed? Sign up to receive Peoria News and Updates.