If this is an emergency, dial 911
PEORIA HOME RESOURCE LINE: (425)309-5203
Our ‘Resource Line’ is available for women in or out of the life. We are here for you. Looking for community resources, we can help. TEXT or CALL. All information is confidential.
- Snohomish County Human Trafficking Hotline (425)258-9037
- Washington Anti-Trafficking Response Network (WARN) Victim Assistance Line (206)245-0782
- Providence Intervention & Abuse Center, 24-Hour Crisis Line (425)252-4800
- Polaris, National Human Trafficking Hotline (888)373-7888 or text “BEFREE” or “HELP” to 233733 and TTY 711
- Seattle Indian Center – Project Beacon (833)742-7233
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County (425)252-2873
Other organizations who are engaged in the fight against human trafficking, in our state, nationally and internationally.
- R.E.S.T. (Real Escape from the sex trade)
- Shared Hope International
- OPS (Organization of Prostitution Survivors )
- Washington Engage
- Cocoon House
- Youth Care