OUR MISSION is to provide sanctuary and support for women survivors of sex trafficking, prostitution, and addiction.
OUR VISION is for women growing individually and reclaiming their freedom while living in community.
PEORIA HOME RESOURCE LINE: (425)309-5203, Our ‘Resource Line’ is available for women in or out of the life. We are here for you. Looking for community resources, we can help. TEXT or CALL. All information is confidential.
Your amazing support enabled Peoria Home to continue our mission through another year of COVID challenges.
Because of you, our small staff and handful of volunteers, supported 12 women in our resident & affiliate programs by providing:
- transportation to & from appointments
- weekly case management
- resource support: medical/dental/mental health, legal, recovery, internships
- life-skills/group classes; menu planning, money management, communication, anger management
- the peace of stable housing to work on mental and physical healing
- …and so much more.
Because of you, we assisted three of our residents in need of corrective surgeries to repair damage caused from their previous life. These medical procedures are life changing for our residents and would not have been possible without your support.
And our Volunteers are priceless!
- Weekly volunteer, Char, transported the women for groceries and other errands as well as helping with projects around the house.
- The home’s yard maintenance has been regularly tended to by Patrick.
- Volunteer Teena, has provided weekly tutoring for a resident working to get her GED.
- A volunteer group from Zonta Club of Everett gave the homes Zen room and a bathroom a much needed fresh coat of paint!
If you are interested in volunteering, complete our volunteer application here.