If this is an emergency, dial 911
PEORIA HOME RESOURCE LINE: 206-486-7086
Our ‘Resource Line’ is available for women in or out of the life. We are here for you. Looking for community resources, we can help. All information is confidential.
- Snohomish County Human Trafficking Hotline (425)258-9037
- Washington Anti-Trafficking Response Network (WARN) Victim Assistance Line (206)245-0782
- Providence Intervention & Abuse Center, 24-Hour Crisis Line (425)252-4800
- Polaris, National Human Trafficking Hotline (888)373-7888 or text “BEFREE” or “HELP” to 233733 and TTY 711
- Seattle Indian Center – Project Beacon (833)742-7233
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County (425)252-2873
Other organizations who are engaged in the fight against human trafficking, in our state, nationally and internationally.
- R.E.S.T. (Real Escape from the sex trade)
- Shared Hope International
- OPS (Organization of Prostitution Survivors )
- Washington Trafficking Prevention
- Cocoon House
- Youth Care